The Old Royal Naval College (ORNC)’s vision is to be a beacon for conservation, innovation and creativity at the heart of the Maritime Greenwich World Heritage Site. In order to bring our work to the greatest number of people, we need your support.The Greenwich Foundation for the ORNC is a registered charity. The funding we receive from the Department of Culture Media and Sort covers less than 24% of our operating budget – the remaining 76% is self generated through sponsorship, charitable donations, and commercial activities. The fundraising department at the ORNC is needs to raise £4.5 million by 2018 to fund the Painted Hall conservation project and help us build a sustainable future. Whether you are an individual, a company, or a trust, there are many ways in which you can support us.
Sponsor a square foot today and return the Painted Hall to its former glory Read more
Let there be light at the Old Royal Naval College (ORNC) and help us restore 120 unique Victorian cast iron lanterns to their former glory. Read more
Support us today by joining our ORNC Angels membership scheme and enjoy some exclusive benefits. Read more
As a Patron you will be playing a crucial role, your generosity providing us with vital funds that make a real difference to what we can achieve. Read more
Your support will help maintain our magnificent buildings and keep them open to the public for generations to come. All contributions are vital and will enable us to fund our free events and learning projects, as well as care for our iconic site. Read more
Support us today by renewing our ORNC Angels membership scheme and enjoy some exclusive benefits. Read more