Following extensive restoration in the 1950s, the Chapel today looks much as it did in 1798 when it re-opened after the fire. Today it is open to visitors free of charge.

Join one of our knowledgeable Yeomen guides on a daily tour or download our free Chapel interpretation guide (pdf, 5MB) to learn more about the Chapel. This printed guide is also available in English and other languages from the welcome desk in the Chapel for 50p.